Download final program of CRITIS 2021 here in pdf.
On September, 27:
CRITIS 2021 will continue the tradition of bringing forth innovative research in the field of critical (information) infrastructures protection (C(I)IP), exploring ideas that address challenges to resilience and societal safety, and fostering dialogue with stakeholders.
Prof. Dr. Marcus Matthias Keupp
Military Academy, Chair of Defense Economics, ETH Zurich
- Prof. Matthias Finger, EPFL Chair in Network industry Management & e-governance
- Dr. Vincent Lenders, Director of Cyber-Defence Campus, armasuisse S+T
- Reto Näf, Swisscom
- Maurice Dierick, Swissgrid
- Daniel Schlup, Swiss Federal Railways
- Dieter Bambauer, Postlogistics
- Erik Dinkel, CISO University Hospital of Zurich