- Paper submissions: 11 June 2021 (AoE time)
- Notification of acceptance: 25 June 2021 (AoE time)
- Final versions due: 10 September 2021 (AoE time)
Call for contributions
All submissions are made through EasyChair (please only use this link for submission).
Critical infrastructures must fulfil dependability requirements that impose the use of rigorous techniques during procurement, development, commissioning and training/preparedness, as well as in regulatory audits of the operational systems.
In this CRITIS 2021 special session we solicit short presentations from an industrial perspective addressing any aspect of such processes and of the supervision of critical operations. Reports of actual cases are welcome including success stories or failure/emergency management operations with the aim of sharing lessons learnt. Contributions to this session are also welcome by academics working on research projects with industrial partners who have driven experimental evaluations of research outcomes and prototypes with the help of real-world data, or have validated hypotheses by performing surveys and interviews.
The submissions in this session have the following characteristics:
- Papers of up to 2 pages in length (including references and figures), using the Springer format;
- The submissions are NOT anonymised;
- The title of the submission must include the words “Industrial/Practical Experience Report”;
- Papers must be submitted through the EasyChair site (link above).
The submissions in this session will be evaluated by the:
- Program co-chairs;
- Session chair for industrial/practical experience reports.
The final versions of the contributions (reflecting the comments by the session chairs and necessary improvements) will be shown on the conference web page and presented during the conference, and can be later extended and published in other venues.