- Paper submissions: 11 June 2021 (AoE)
- Notification of acceptance: 5 July 2021 (AoE)
- Final versions due: 10 September 2021 (AoE)
Call for contributions
All submissions are made through EasyChair (please only use this link for submission).
CRITIS 2021 conference has a special focus on testbeds for research and training with respect to security in critical infrastructures, encouraging participants from Europe, US and Asia to present the state of art in development of such physical and virtual environments.
In this CRITIS 2021 special session we solicit short presentations , including reports of actual cases including success stories or failure with the aim of sharing lessons learnt. Contributions to this session are also welcome by academics working on research projects with industrial partners.
The submissions in this session have the following characteristics:
- Papers of up to 2 pages in length (including references and figures), using the Springer format;
- The submissions are NOT anonymised;
- The title of the submission must include the words “Testbeds/Datasets Reports”;
- Papers must be submitted through the EasyChair site (link above).
The submissions in this session will be evaluated by the:
- Program co-chairs;
- Session chair for industrial/practical experience reports.
The final versions of the contributions (reflecting the comments by the session chairs and necessary improvements) will be shown on the conference web page and presented during the conference, and can be later extended and published in other venues.